Monday, February 10, 2014

Tanner... a Heart Warrior

Meet Tanner. From his mother:
"Tanner was born February 3, 2011. A couple days after he was born, it was found that he has a Coarctation of the Aorta that needs to be repaired. We have also found out since then, that he also has a couple large holes in his heart that need to be closed."

This is only the beginning of this boy's remarkable journey to a functioning heart. Although I have just begun reading the blog about this awesome young boy, I already know his story is about to impact me for good. His parents are among the bravest. His doctors are among the most inspired. His story is one to give hope when it seems all hope is lost. Here, you can read Tanner's Story.

Keep fighting for those Heart Warriors. They are destined to change the world.

My name is Jenny McKinney. Tanner is my Hero. I just had some hot chocolate to celebrate his life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment